Tuesday 29 April 2014

Manchester Shopping Trip: What I Bought From H&M

Do you want a sneaky peek at the dresses I bought from H&M yesterday during my shopping trip in Manchester? Of course you do!!!

There were some really gorgeous dresses in the store, but I had to go away from the entrance of the store to find them. The best bits were in the more 'basic' section towards the rear of the shop. I tried on six things, but I ended up leaving with two dresses - one black and white humbug stripes, and the other a black sleeveless floral number.

I admit to having a bit of an addiction when it comes to buying dresses. BUT THEY ARE SO PRETTY! Here are the ones I bought...




What do you think? Are there any accessories I should keep in mind when styling these outfits? Let me know :-) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know! I love to hear from you so please leave me a comment.