Sunday 23 February 2014

All Change: Moving South

Thank you if you have been reading this blog the past few months; it has been exciting to start something out of nothing. Hopefully some of what I have said has been amusing / interesting / a little bit controversial!

However I thought I would share my big news with you; I will be moving from Greater Manchester to Oxfordshire in less than two weeks time! I'm really looking forward to starting a new job in a location where there are plenty of countryside activities on offer. Of course I will miss the amazing restaurants and shopping in Manchester, but with the city of Oxford and London not too far away, I think my bases will be covered.

Please bear with me during this time of transition as my blog may be a bit sparse in the time it takes me to get the internet up and running, as well as the hours I will be spending emptying boxes and putting together furniture (ah, the joys).

You can expect me to get back into the swing of things pretty quickly though, especially as I will be attending #OxMeet later on in March so I'll be writing a post about that. It should give me the chance to explore the area, as well as see what the blogging scene is like too! Let me know if you're attending :)


Anyway, thanks again for reading my blog, I really appreciate each reader, follower and every comment I get. xx

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move! Hope you have a great future ahead.

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with the move Hannah! I've been living near Oxford for a while now and will be attending the meet up too, so look forward to meeting you! It's my first meet up so am pretty nervous, so it's nice to see it's your first one too ha! If you need any advice about the area just get in touch :) I'm on twitter at @layitbareblog

    Steph x

    Lay It Bare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steph - it is nice to know I'm not alone! I don't even know where the coffee shop is really although I'm sure Google Maps will be helpful on the day.. I'll definitely drop you a tweet x

      Delete
  3. Hey! I also live in Oxfordshire so I'll meet you at OxMeet! Whereabouts do you live? A warning that Oxford beauty shopping will be nowhere near what you're probably used to! We have only Debenhams and boots. Though a John Lewis will be opening soon! Hope you're loving 'shire life so far :)

    Katydesu.blogspot.co.uk

    @whatKtydid

    Katy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katy! Excellent, I look forward to meeting you :) I don't actually move until next Friday, but will be based in Abingdon, whereabouts are you? I'll miss Selfridges but London isn't too far away I suppose, but Debenhams and Boots generally do the job (or at least the internet anyway!) I can't wait to just get on with the move now as we are surrounded by boxes at the moment.

      x

      Delete
  4. I'm going to this meet up too so will meet you then! Hope you're settling into your new place nicely!

    Mo xx

    @mo_stamford

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know! I love to hear from you so please leave me a comment.