Tuesday 6 May 2014

Savouring The Little Moments: A Glass Of Wine Outdoors

Since moving to Oxfordshire from Manchester, I have definitely been spending more time outdoors. During the weekend Mr. B and I took on a 4 mile trek from Goring to Pangbourne - but it isn't just these strenuous activities I enjoy...

There is something lovely about taking a little bit of time out from the hustle and bustle of the daily commute by simply finding a quiet spot to sit and watch the world go by. For me, this is best done next to the river in a relaxing pub garden, and there is just the place in the town where we live.


I am going to make sure that I soak up these small slices of paradise whenever I get the opportunity to, so I'm hoping that the weather cooperates and delivers plenty of sunny days and evenings this summer.

Of course, this also provides me with the opportunity to get to know the local area better. After all, finding nice pubs is perfectly acceptable when it is for blogging research purposes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know! I love to hear from you so please leave me a comment.